The basics of healthy teeth and healthy gums is to conduct a proper and comprehensive oral care. In this way, the risk of caries and gum disease is best minimized. Both are the major cause of tooth loss in adults. Core proper oral hygiene is brushing her teeth. The following points must be observed in order to achieve optimum results:
1. Brush your teeth at least twice daily. Better, however, is to brush after every meal. You should use a fluoride toothpaste. Thus, plaque (plaque), successfully removed the main cause of tooth decay.
2. Brush your teeth always follow the same pattern, eg., Top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right. Do not forget this even to brush all sides of the teeth (chewing surface, inside and outside) evenly. For this, you should take a total of two minutes.
3. When gumline you should brush carefully without hurting them. Brush your tongue and the palate and you will receive an additional sense of freshness.
4. With respect to the toothbrush, or even an electric toothbrush let yourself advice from your dentist, but you should replace your toothbrush after three months.
5. Avoid. Snacks and drinks with a high sugar content Such snacks plaque acids are formed repeatedly, which attack tooth enamel.
6. Regular checks with your dentist in combination with a professional teeth cleaning can complete the preventive (prophylactic) and give you some care teeth.